B2B Lead Generation Services
Over the last ten years, we've made a living at helping B2B companies generate leads.
- Through close collaboration with clients, we've helped produce roughly $2B in qualified B2B leads and $225M in B2B sales opportunities for clients.
- Take Peak Cost Containment, which averaged 20+ inbound leads per month after hiring us
- Take our client that in 2009 built $1M in B2B leads in 12 weeks on a $25,500 investment, for example. That’s a 3,922% return on investment.
- Another increased B2B sales by more than half, with less than 2% of its annual revenue invested in B2B marketing.
- Another grew B2B sales leads 500% in about 12 months, with less than $50,000 invested.
B2B lead generation methodology
An inbound lead generation campaign is about jump starting real relationships with real business decision makers, while holding costs to a minimum.
To do it, we prepare and rollout a 12 week lead generation campaign focused on developing and promoting an educational guide (or ebook, executive brief, tip sheet, decision guide...). In each guide is a call to action that helps prospects to the next step.
- BUILD CONTENT - First we interview you about topics important to your target audience. Drawing on your comments, we write one executive brief, guide, or ebook conveying important tips, insights, and steps to learn more. We write a search optimized landing page (LP), confirmations page, and email confirmation. We also adapt the content to prepare a search optimized press release. We prepare blurbs you can place on your website, email signature area, and other places.
- GET LEAD-READY - We optimize visit-to-lead conversions by having hard-working landing pages and attracting prospects to them using search engine optimization, social media marketing and an optimized press release. We adapt the content to other purposes as well, to get more mileage. For example, we help equip the CEO to offer information on the content via email, on his networking platforms like LinkedIn, and – importantly – in person to other executives.
- MARKET CONTENT - On an agreed-on date, we publish the guide, issue the press release, send the promotional email, and post links on social networks. You watch for inbound leads arriving via website, email, and phone (when we get started with content marketing, it typically benefits the client within weeks... and sometimes the very first day the campaign launches).
Get practical campaigns already proven in the field
B2B lead generation includes everything from producing great content to generating leads with social media marketing, stealth product launches, search engine markeiting, effective drip marketing (or nurturing), and more.