Email marketing – dinosaur?
With all the buzz around newer marketing channels – blogging, RSS feeds, mobile marketing, and podcasting – it’s easy to question the value of email marketing. Is it still performing?
Is it time to reallocate resources or even replace email? (Eeek!)
Not by a long shot.
Email marketing is still king when it comes to:
- Keeping prospects warm and nurtured throughout lengthy B2B sales cycles
- Upselling existing customers
- Generating more high-quality leads
- Feeding sales the intelligence it needs to convert more leads to sales
- Strengthening relationships overall
In fact, this year 78% of 3,600 marketers surveyed by MarketingSherpa said that the impact of email marketing is increasing. Some reported a slow increase; some a significant increase. Bottom line, email still packs a punch.